LEARN TO LOOK
October 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $30
This workshop is an observation tool to detect problems sooner, to minimise suffering, speed recovery of your pet and reduce your vet bills.
The evening will consist of a powerpoint presentation and a mid-way break will allow for a practical session and a refreshing tea or coffee. A friendly dog will visit for a hands-on demonstration. What you will learn:
- Learn how to examine your own pet in detail and find ailments sooner.
- Know what’s ‘normal’ for your own pet so you can recognise when it’s abnormal’.
- Know when it is a real emergency and what to do.
- Save lives with basic first aid.
- What to pay attention too that could influence the lifespan of your pet.
Book now and email email@example.com